Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stripe Aztec/Tribal nails

Somehow i always feel like painting my nails in the morning! Today i decided to play with my black striper to create some designs - this time round i didn't have a picture or anything as a guide i decided to go with my gut feeling to just do random stripes in different directions... and i'm pretty happy with how it turned out :D

IMG_2050
I used OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips for the pink and Essie Navigate Her for the accent nails :) i thought the blue/pink colour contrast was pretty cute! 

IMG_2051

IMG_2052
Here's the design on the thumb :)

IMG_2054

I'm especially happy with this set of photos, the lighting (natural morning sunlight) is so good and my camera managed to focus nicely and everything :D hopefully i can keep up blogging my manis! after doing this i think i finally convinced myself i need a white striper as well >< 

A striper (nail polish with special brush that's long and thin) is so useful and can create many nail art designs! looking forward to experimenting more ;) do you like using stripers too?

No comments:

Post a Comment